The European Cancer Summit 2022, organised by the European Cancer Organisation, will feature thought leaders in cancer care – from across Europe and beyond. What you hear during two days of presentations and informal conversations will have a profound impact on your own work.
Join 100 speakers, and be part of three exciting launches:
- European Cancer Pulse – Tracking Inequalities in Cancer (www.europeancancerpulse.org). Wednesday 16 November, 9:00 CET.
- National & European Parliamentarians for Cancer Action (www.canceraction.eu). Thursday 17 November, 18:00 CET, followed by an end-of-event networking reception to celebrate our different launches.
- European Groundshot – addressing Europe’s cancer research challenges: a Lancet Oncology Commission. 16 November, 9:00 CET.
New this year: 17 abstracts. (Selected from more than 100 submissions). The three best authors will present during the session Reflections on the Present and Future of Cancer Care: Perspective of Young Cancer Professionals, 17 November, 12:00 CET.
And during the session Better Than Before Is Possible: The Essential Rebuilding Blocks for Cancer Services Since Covid-19 on Thursday 17 November, 10:30 CET, the newly available data in the upgraded Data Navigator will be reviewed while discussions are held on how we can build back after the disruption caused during the pandemic. The ECO Time To Act campaign continues with data now available from 29 countries and including by tumour types.
Get ready for a packed programme with 14 sessions that will challenge and inspire you. And at the end of each day, you are welcome to join the Networking Drinks Receptions:
- 16 November from 18:15-20:00 CET
- 17 November from 18:30-19:30 CET
Join the cancer community for this event on 16-17 November in Brussels, or online.